Wednesday, May 9

New Passion

Good afternoon all. I hope we're all having very good days :)

When I opened up my Etsy shop it was so I could sell me typography word art, which I guess is not so popular. I have a lot of fun making them, but I don't feel like other people like them, and I've kind of lost the drive to make them. I have about 15 with the fabric in place and quotes ready to go, but no motivation to paint them. I started making magnets and that's actually been a lot more fun. I enjoy the monotony of cutting circles I guess. It's fun making those and I enjoy finding all kinds of different images to use. However, the thing I have had the most passion for has been my clocks.

I saw this image on Pinterest and repinned it about 9 weeks ago (according to my board). I thought the idea was simple enough and it looked really cute.

My inspiration.


Well, I had an embroidery hoop on hand, and with a few minor changes made this:

I am obsessed in love with making these clocks. Each one is so different and the options are limitless. I love finding fabric to use and then matching buttons. I even made my first custom order the other day! I just love these so much, and the best part is that people actually buy them! I just posted a new one in my Etsy shop. You should go check it out. I'll even give you a sneak peak of three other clocks I haven't posted yet :) I love these buttons clocks, what about you?

This is another clock that I sold. So cute!

This one is by far my favorite. It'll be hard to part with.


For sale RIGHT NOW! Go buy it check it out :)

Yes, those are EYEBALLS!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! So cool.The flower one is my fav too! i can see why it will be hard to part with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know, I put it up for sale today so I can enjoy it for a little while longer!

    The worst part - that fabric was just a remnant so I can't make any more!

    ReplyDelete